Thursday, March 3, 2011

ZoOoOoOoO

On Tuesday we had a Realtor's Open House. The boys spent the night with my parents the night before so John and I could spruce things up and keep it that way before the open house.  Since we had to be out of the house, mom and I thought it would a great idea to go to the Zoo! First zoo trip of the year. We had SO MUCH FUN. The boys would have stayed there all day if we let them!

(the open house went well. only 4 realtors came, but they came because they all had clients that could be interested in our home. i'm praying that one of their clients will be our buyer! would you pray with me??)


I forgot to take the camera, but lucky for you, i had my cell phone :) I've got to get John to teach me how to upload pics off of our new camera.


my monkeys :)


This is a crate built to transport rhinos. Ronnie the rhino poked this hole with his horn in transport.

Noah's favorite animal of the day. (at the petting zoo)

Train time!

Choo Choo!

Play Area


Ride that Zebra :)


Oh how I love my sweet boys.


Slide.
I'm not up to taking the time to figure out how to rotate this picture, but i like it, so i'm including it!
They had toddler sized sinks and toilets. Good thinkin, Bham zoo!

The highlight of the day:  For those of you that have been to the Bham zoo, you know that there are peacocks, roosters, and animals of the like that roam around the zoo freely.  Well, we came upon two male peacocks that seemed to be very angry at one another. Have you ever seen a peacock fight?! It was hilarious....and scary. I couldnt help but shriek every time they dove at each other, squealed themselves, jumped into the air, and flopped to the ground. We were maybe 5 feet from the action and mom and i had to make sure the boys didnt join in on the peacock fighting fun. They sure did want to! I took video, so I will figure out how to upload it on here so you can see.  
We've got a busy day ahead...chiropractor, speech therapy, lunch, maybe some diaper buying, meeting the pest control lady, Miss Pat, at the house, naps, cleaning. 

Hope you have a great Thursday! It's almost the weekend!!! 
(Palm Springs post coming this weekend, btw)


No comments: