Saturday, February 26, 2011

What do you do with a day of blue skies and 75 degree weather?!

This is what we did...

(thank goodness for cell phones. John's phone took the cool pics, mine took the others)

To the Park!




Then we went to lunch. Lucia's Italian. Speechless. I can only makes sounds. "MMMMmmmmMMMMmmmmMMMmmmMMMmmMmmMMmMmmmmmMM"

(my lunch- mozzarella pomodoro)
(john's lunch- mozzarella, ham, basil, tomato, and balsamic vinegar panini)
(The boys had pizza)

Oh man it was delicious! BUT. Now I have a crick in my neck. Because, you see, i was having a stare down with THIS the entire meal, and it just had to be right behind me.


So, i bribed Joe and told him if he ate all of his pizza we could all get a piece to share. (anytime i have dessert after a meal i'm usually sharing it. and usually, a small part of me is wishing i could have my own piece. but it's not good for me....it will go straight to my hips...i'll look like a piggie having my own big piece....you know what i'm talking about?) WELL this place knows how to make you happy when you say, "We'd like to share a piece of that one right there!"

BAM!




Would ya know that we have more than half of that piece in a to-go-box in our fridge? It was THAT big.

While daddy paid (great news! the waitor gave us free drinks! SCORE!) i took the boys outside.

We walked the line. over. and over. and over. and over again.


Then we went to the post office to send a registration form and fee for Joe to go to preschool in Omaha next fall. WEIRD. Makes it feel real.

Then we went home. We didn't have our fill of being outside yet, so we rode tricycles and swept the neighborhood. You are welcome, neighbors! :)


Hello blue eyes skies!


The boys are worn out and napping. So, I'm gonna go unpack... for real this time.

No comments: