Thursday, February 10, 2011

Photo Documentary of Today

I thought i would take a few snapshots with my cellular device to document our day and share it with you!

We woke up to snow this morning!  Absolutely beautiful snow!


So we cuddled up and watched Yo Gabba Gabba. Why is it that brothers, who begin cuddling and loving on each other, always end up wrestling and pulling each other's hair out?!

Then, it was time to head out to Joe's Speech Therapy. Before we got in the car, we had to play in what was left of the white stuff.


Then we cried because our fingers were too cold. Feeling badly that I didn't put gloves on their sweet pudgy hands, I cuffed their hands in mine and blew and blew and blew my warm breath on them until i was super light headed. :)

So, off to speech therapy we went. Joe has a 30 minute session every Thursday and he LOVES it. We will miss Miss Brittany very much when we move. Noah and I read books in the lobby until Joe man was finished. Then, we headed to lunch. Habaneros in Hoover.


My boys LOVE salsa. As you can tell, they use their chips as spoons.

They also love cheese quesadillas...



YUM! 

And, let me just tell you... Joe used the potty in a public place for the first time today at lunch! WOO HOO! We have just now been working on potty training the last few days. He just hasn't been the least bit interested...until now... and he has hit the ground running! Potty success is one reason we needed to head to Target.


I didn't even think to get my phone out at Target. As much as we love Target outings, they are always a little bit stressful when I am by myself with both kids. They want everything. So, I took a picture of our bags for you :)
In them, you might find, a DVD that Joe got to pick out for using the potty for the past 3 days. Some wipes, bubble bath, baby wash, some new undies for Joe, valentine's for Joe's friends at school(big party tomorrow), valentine gifts for the boys (which i had to sneak in the buggy and keep them distracted at the check out line) and then, a couple things for me that I won't mention because John would probably rather me not spend money on them right now. But now he will know about it, and he will ask me, and i will tell him, because I won't lie :) Why does Target always put me in this situation?!

So we got home and Joe went to the Potty (YAY!!! lots of screaming and jumping up and down every time this happens. And, boy, you should see how it goes down when Noah is napping. Silent screaming and jumping up and down is quite the sight!) He was super excited to hop in bed for nap time and watch his new movie.


Sweet and Sleepy :)

Poor Noah. This is not one of my favorite parts of motherhood. I guess you could say he was a little constipated. Let's just say, for the first time ever, i've had to physically help my child with a poo poo. I know, TMI, but don't worry, I didn't take a picture and I spared you of the gory details. After that delightful incident, he went to bed, and now i'm left all to myself for 2 - 2 1/2 hours.

So, there is our day for you! Hope you enjoyed a day in our life!

Now, if you will excuse me, i need to shave my legs.  I'll be having my first Zumba experience tonight. I've been wanting to try it forever. I'm going with some of my favorite people and I'm sure there will be lots of dancing laughing...and that's a super great work out, right? :)

No comments: