Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ta-da!

Blogger_Award[1].jpg

Thanks for the award, Ashley! I can't remember the last time I have received an award??  I am honored :)  This is what I am supposed to do with it....

Here's the rules....

1. When given the award, you list 7 things that you love.
2. Pass the award on to blogs that you love to read! Be sure to tag them and let them know they've won. (You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard).


Things I love....

1. my family (my husband, my little one, my little one on the way, and everyone else in my big wonderful family!)

2. chili cheese fries (i don't do the ones with cheese sauce...it has to be real cheese)

3. reading (books, magazines, blogs)

4. cooking

5. meaningful conversations

6. being a wife and mommy

7. JESUS!!!!


Blogs I love to read...

Leanne's Blog

Ashley's Blog 

Katie's Blog 

'N Vogue's Blog



No comments: