Tuesday, April 21, 2009

i want my energy back!

I am tired of being pregnant.  The lack of energy and tiredness is getting very old.  I'm ready to be active again.  I'm ready to start working out and I'm ready to stop sitting so much.  I'm ready to be productive again.  Good news... 6 weeks or less!  
I'm getting restless about Noah's room.  It's starting to bother me that it isn't fully complete.  We still have to put together his changing table, and hang some things on the walls.  I also need to clean out his closet.  His clothes are organized, but some of Joe's things are still shoved in there. We need to put together the swing and the double stroller, and we need to put his carseat in my car (which also involves moving Joe's seat to the other side). Speaking of the car, we need to clean it out!  It's also driving me crazy that my house isn't completely cleaned.  I just need to keep reminding myself that we have a few weeks.  Though, 6 weeks is not that much.  Thats 6 weekends or less for John and I to prepare....and weekends fill up fast with things to do. Ahhh! Stressful!  .....maybe this is what they call "nesting"???!!??
Anyways, today has been good so far.  Joe is down for his nap as I type this.  He goes down around 1 and sleeps til 3:15 or 3:30ish.  It's a nice little break for me. And, Noah is kicking like crazy right now.  Apparently, my bladder is a punching bag.  
We had a good morning... we are staying in today, but we played alot.  Joe spent a lot of time climbing furniture and stacking things to make towers. (he then kicks them over when he thinks they are tall enough) We watched Yo Gabba Gabba and Joe danced like a crazy man.  I had a great conversation with my mom.  I don't know what I would do without our morning phone calls.  She encourages me so much and she speaks so much wisdom over me.  She always has answers and I have no doubt that they come from the Lord above.  Thank you, Jesus, for speaking to me through my mom every day.  I hope I can play that role in my children's' lives when they are adults and out on their own.  Thank you, Mom, for being my best friend.  
Oh, and for those of you wondering, Ashley (my sister) is doing sort of well since her surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago.  She is still on crutches, but has a boot on her foot now, which allows her to put a little bit of weight on it.  She is still in some pain, but I guess that's expected from the type of surgery she had!  She has busted a couple of stitches, but the incision looks closed and clean so we aren't worried about it.  She has to keep it bandaged and wrapped.  Her other foot, however, is a different story.  Poor Ash.  Her right ankle (the one that did not have surgery) is swollen the size of a softball and is bruised.  She sent me a picture at 4:30 this morning for proof! ha.  She isnt sure what she did to it, but if it keeps getting worse and continues to hurt, she is going to see a doctor about it.  Please pray that it is a minor injury that won't require her to stay off that foot too.  A wheel chair would make it very very tough for her to go to school and work in the clinic.  Ash, I'm praying for your feet.  They will heal quickly!!  Why do you always have the craziest injuries?!?
When John gets home this evening, we are going to take a family trip to Target.  After going over on our cell phone bill the past 4 months, we have decided to get a land line.  Therefore, we need a phone!  It's my fault, and I have never had problems going over on minutes, but being so pregnant and not getting out of the house, the phone is my only link, besides the computer, to the outside world!  And, I'm sure it will be that way for a few months after Noah is born.  It will be good for us to have anyways, in case of emergencies, or dead/lost cell phones.  Hopefully this will save us some money, as we decrease the number of minutes on our cell phone plan.  

FYI, I have been ask to start a blog for 'N Vogue.  So, I will updating it a couple times a week.  Check it out for new boutique arrivals, service info, health and beauty tips from the experts, and event info.  Speaking of, Julie Hewett, a celebrity make up artist, will be at 'N Vogue May 1st and 2nd.  She has done tons of movies, such as Oceans 11, 12, and 13, the Italian Job, Pearl Harbor, American Beauty, Spider Man 2, The Starter Wife, etc.  Come check her out and have her do your make up!  Click on the link to check out N Vogue's Blog.  TheNVogueBuzz

Well, that's all I've got for now.  Hope you are having a fantastic Tuesday :)

No comments: