Saturday, April 9, 2011

Help Us Find A Cure For Cystic Fibrosis!!

As you know, we are moving to Omaha at the end of this month. (a detailed post to come soon!...i promise!)  A couple of weekends after we get there, we will be walking in the Great Strides event of Omaha to raise money to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.  There is a family at our church that is affected by CF, and we are excited to walk on behalf of them.  On a personal level, my uncle Joey died of complications related to Cystic Fibrosis a week after I was born.  I never got to meet him, and I certainly can't wait to meet him in heaven one day.  The four of us are walking on his behalf as well.

I'm writing this to ask you to consider sponsoring our family as we join in this fight for a cure.  There is a place on our homepage where you can click to donate. Every little bit helps.

Thank you for thinking of all of those hurting because of CF, and thank you for your support! I'm praying that everything we give will be multiplied until a cure is found!

No comments: