Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pictures!

Well, for some reason, blogger is being soooo slow uploading my pictures.  So, i'm going to try again later.  However, i just uploaded three new photo albums to facebook, so you should head on over there and check them.  Lots of pictures of the boys and the beach!  Click HERE and it should take you straight to my profile.  Hope you all are having a fabulous week.  I am still sick...very slowly recovering.  Joe is pretty much back to normal, though. Praise the Lord! He is napping right now (hallelujah! 3 - 3.5 hrs of rest for me!) and Noah is asleep, too.  They are both doing well.  Joe is starting to love his little brother.  He gives him lots and lots of slobbery kisses.  I eventually have to pull him away because he would kiss him forever.  Noah doesn't seem to mind, but if Joe gets close to his mouth, Noah starts licking him and Joe thinks its soooo funny. 
While you go check out my photos, I am going to contemplate whether or not I should do Tae Bo.  Should I conserve all of my energy for fighting off this sickness??  

No comments: