Friday, July 10, 2009

about the beach...coming soon!

So, we had a fabulous trip to the beach! Traveling went better than expected and Joe had an absolute blast! Probably the best few days of his life thus far :)  However, when we got home, he came down with a cold. I have been taking care of the little sickling and a newborn, so that is my excuse for not blogging about our trip yet.  Since John will be home all weekend to help me with baby duties, I plan to post alll about it...pictures included!  Hope your week has been great and I hope your weekend will be even better!  Post coming soon....

1 comment:

Ashley W said...

Thats wonderful y'all had so much fun at the beach! You are a tougher mommy than I am..We are still debating on taking 1 child to the beach this summer :). I can't wait to hear all about it!