Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Celebrations and Doctors

Yesterday was my grandmother's (Bibby) birthday!!  All the girls in the fam had a great time celebrating over dinner and the bachelorette at my Aunt Amy's house.  We had lots of laughs and even some tears (bc of the bachelorette of course).  I love my family and I love celebrating different occasions with them.  Noah went with me because John had a meeting at church and Joe spent the night with my parents last night, so my dad kept him while mom was partying with us.  Joe had a great time with his grandparents like always!  
Noah had his 2 month check up this morning.  He is one big boy apparently.  He weighed in at 12 lbs and 14 oz (90th percentile) and he measured 23 1/2 in long (95th percentile).  Dr. Hamm said he is pretty much the biggest boy in his class.  Noah had 2 shots, which made him pretty mad, but he got over it pretty quickly.  What a tough guy!  I'm so thankful and blessed to have two very healthy boys.  I praise the Lord for guarding their little bodies from illness and injuries.  
Last but not least, I just want to say how proud I am of my sister.  She graduates today and will soon be entering the dental world.  She is going to make an awesome dentist assistant.  She has worked so hard and made great grades in this program (is this really my sister i am talking about?!?!?) Just kidding, Ash.  I love you and am so very very proud of you and what you have accomplished.  WAY TO GO!!!!
P.S.  I am working on getting pictures from the lake onto the computer.  I'll be posting all about it soon.  With 32 people in the most fun lake house ever,  you can imagine that it was AWESOME!!! 

No comments: