Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What in the world are you doing, God??

Do you ever find yourself asking that question?

I asked that question when God moved me away from my family in Birmingham. I still don't know the answer for sure.

I asked that question when, almost 6 months ago, my 24 year old sister lost her husband of 9 months. I don't know the answer.



I ask that question when my friend has tried and tried and tried to have a baby and it just hasn't happened yet. Her heart hurts.

What are you doing, God??

My sweet 16 year old cousin is suffering from an undiagnosed illness. They aren't sure how to treat it. It is taking a toll on her family.

Her daddy is a pastor and he just recently spoke to his church about this journey that his family is going through.  Watch this video. You might need it.

I don't know what God is up to. But He is good. And i do know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)


Click here to watch. Make sure the video you are watching is called "My Story". (it should be the 2nd video from the top)

No comments: