Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Textersation with the Sista

You all seemed to enjoy the last one....

And I feel like the textersation I JUST had with my sister Ashley is blog worthy.

So much so that I am blogging in the middle of a stomach bug.

Here it goes....

A= Ashley (sister)
M= Misty (me)




A: I just love us



M: Hahaha

A:


M: Yeeeeah Sexy

M: Taken by the talented Joegy Schluchter  (this would be my son) ...


A: it's not fair to the human race how attractive I am.

M: I like to call this one..."Big Bama Boobs with Ear Damage"...


A: Gahahaha that's the day you made me bleed!!!!  (don't ask)

M: :) :) :) :)

M: ....I feel a blog post coming on....

M: "A Textersation with the Sista Part 2"

A: Ohhhhhhhhjh snaaaaaap!!!!!    (i don't know why she put a 'j' in there, but whatevs)

M: Hehehehehehehehehe





I am so thankful the Lord blessed me with a cray-cray sister. :)

No comments: