Wednesday, November 18, 2009

N Vogue Blog

Oh yeah... so I get the awesome opportunity to blog for 'N Vogue. It is my mom's salon/spa/boutique...and a place of ministry. It's a place I believe in, because Jesus's love is shown there, and women (and men) feel good about themselves, and they feel at home. It's different than any salon or spa I have ever been to. Real people. Honest people. Good...even Great people. My mom is on a mission... to change the world of beauty. It's so exciting. It's so exciting to see how many lives have been touch by that place. I'm glad...ecstatic, really to support it. You should too!
Anyways, I would love for you to follow the blog. Click HERE to visit! You can also follow 'N Vogue on facebook and twitter. There will be lots of updates posted. Don't miss out on some great opportunities!

No comments: