Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I know I know...

I promised a new post- an update on life. And it hasn't happened. There is so much to catch you up on that it is overwhelming. Joe turned 2 (can you believe it?!?) on Saturday. It was a blast. Bouncy House and all. There are pictures to prove it... as soon as I find the energy to find the camera and all the necessary parts to plug it in to the computer and upload a gazillian photos.
The boys are doing great. They are healthy, growing, and changing daily. They have a hysterical relationship right now. I will elaborate later. For now I am tired, exhausted really. I just wanted to say...DONT GIVE UP ON ME!!! I am totally aware that I have been a terrible Blogger the last month. I don't mean to be. I hope you all are doing well. Crazy that the holidays are just around the corner, huh?!? I'm hoping to post a lot of pictures this weekend...so check back!
Take care!

1 comment:

Patrick and Melanie said...

i cant wait to see some pictures from joe's birthday party! im excited!!!!! miss you and love you!