Friday, October 30, 2009

wow...it's been a while!

I apologize for my blogging hiatus! I have no excuses. I'm excited to share some pictures soon though, so check back at the beginning of the week! I hope you are gearing up for a fantastic Halloween. I'm unfortunately sick, but hoping this bad cold won't keep me from having a great time with the boys. Joe's second Halloween and Noah's first. Joe is going to be Handy Manny and Noah is going to be a Zebra -very random i know! Joe loves him some Handy Manny!
We'll be spending Halloween at church at the "Trunk or Treat". Should be a great time and a great place for the boys to do their trick or treat-ing. We will take lots of pictures!
I'm going to leave the computer and spend some time with my family (so glad it's Friday by the way!). I have quite a few things to catch you up on, so like i said, check back soon!
Thanks for keeping up with us even though I haven't done a great job lately keeping you up to date!
Have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley W said...

can't wait to see pictures of your precious boys in their Halloween costumes! Hope y'all have a wonderful Halloween! Keep the updates coming =)