Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family Lake Trip 2009

We went to the lake with my entire family a couple of weekends ago.  Most of my family lives around Birmingham and we get to see each other a good bit, but I have an Aunt that lives in Colorado and she has 4 kids (adults now!), so it was so awesome to get to spend time with them for a few days.  We had so much fun together.  As you can see, there are a lot of us!  We swam in the pool and the lake, played on floats, jumped off the top deck of the dock, went down the water slide, got in the hot tub, ate a lot, hung out, played in the game room (super awesome i must say!), relaxed, watched an air show (definitely thought the pilots were going to die), and enjoyed each others company.  We also celebrated my grandmother's birthday...4 times.  We had a cake with every dinner.  What an awesome way to celebrate her, with the whole family, away together.  Joe and Noah had a blast.  Most importantly, Joe didn't mind wearing his super cool life jacket. :)  He had so much fun playing with his older cousins, especially Maggie.  She's 6 and super fun (and the best frog catcher ever!) John had to come a day late because of work, and I took the boys on an hour and a half journey to a place I had never been before all by myself.  I was quite proud.  Well, here are some pictures for you to enjoy.  Not quite in order.

Joe playing in a grocery buggy.  Of course he didn't play shop with it or push it around...he did things the Joe way and climbed in it. 
He found a great cubby hole to play in.  Can you find him?!
Yep, there he is!
Joe had lots of fun with his Pops! I believe my dad was wearing my grandmothers sun hat here.  Haha
Noah was held, fed, and loved on by lots of family.  He loved it!
Maggie and her frog prince.

Where lots of eatin' took place....
Example....
Playing guitar hero on the wii...
The game room!


My grandmother (Bibby) playing a game
My Mom on the motorcycle
As you can see we had so much fun... and now for more lake pictures...

1 comment:

The Williamson's said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Your boys are so cute!