Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hello. It's Been A While.

Goodness gracious.  I think I forgot that I had a blog? And how about this header? SO outdated. (Honey- think you could come up with something else?)

I won't attempt to catch up, but I do have some news to share. And, hopefully this will be the beginning of documenting what is to come for our family.

I am 19 weeks and 1 day pregnant with our third child. (WHAT?!?) Yesterday we had the big ultrasound to find out the sex of this sweet little blessing.



Guess what?!? 



...........................We are having.......................



.
...................................A...................................






BOY!!!




Three baby boys in our house. I'll be outnumbered 4-1.

I'll be honest and tell you that I desperately wanted a girl. But, I am still so excited and grateful for a healthy little guy.  John and I prayed together before the ultrasound, first for health, and second, that no matter what sex our child was, we would be nothing but excited for the little life that God has gifted us with.  God has had a plan for this sweet life for a looooooooong time, and I am comforted by that.

So begins the fun stuff. Nursery decorating, clothes shopping, and sifting through the sweet little outfits that Joe and Noah wore as tiny little things.

In other news, Hubby John has launched a new company called Illuma.  He's a rockstar when it comes to animated videos. Check out his website! And if you know of anyone, any company, or any ministry that might need his services, pass it along!

www.illumavideos.com

Thanks for letting me share our exciting news.

No comments: